Not all smiles are free of defects, and some can arise with no cause at all. Fortunately, dental veneers can easily cover and conceal damages and abnormalities in your smile with a new set of customizable tooth covers that fit snugly atop the fronts of your teeth. TIn order to keep your oral health care at its best, consider the following benefits of dental veneers:
– Teeth that have suffered oral accidents and injuries often benefit immensely from dental veneers.
– Hazardous acids and plaque buildup can seriously damage the health and look of your smile. Dental veneers won’t thwart tooth decay, but it can restore the look to a damaged tooth.
– If you are looking for orthodontic adjustments for your teeth, it may be possible to forgo treatment with dental veneers, as they can assist with teeth that have slight spacing malocclusions.
– Dental veneers are the preferable choice if you are looking for a fully customizable cosmetic dentistry treatment to improve the look of your smile.
– A single dental veneer can last a decade of ongoing use before it will need to be replaced.
Always make time in your life to visit your dentist at Flores Dental Care for dental veneers, and if necessary, to schedule an appointment with Dr. Sylvia Ramirez Flores for a detailed evaluation of your oral health. You can reach our dentist office in Mission, Texas, by calling 956-583-0055 today. We look forward to speaking with you soon!